Wednesday 9 January 2008

Arrrghhhhhh




H/T Jeffrey Nihart























A couple of reactions to last night result:

"Whaddya gonna say? If there must be Democratic candidates in the world, I suppose a win for stealth-lefty Clinton is preferable to a win for far-lefty Obama or loopy-lefty Edwards. That victory speech, though—-oy! “Young people who can’t afford to go to college to fulfill their dreams…” As I used to say when my mother told me to finish my greens because kids were starving in Africa: Name one. And why is going to college the only way to fulfill your dreams? And why should I care about some fool teenager’s fool dreams anyway?" John Derbyshire


"And Hillary is ahead of Obama? By four points? I’m telling you, you’ve got to run a stake through the heart, separate the head from the body, burn the remains and scatter the ashes in heavy winds if you want to put a Clinton down for good."
Vodkapundit

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jaysus! I'm trying to have breakfast here! Bastid!

Anonymous said...

Thats going to give me nightmares
please Theo dont scare us again.
Also make me feel sick!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This has me totally surprised Theo. What went wrong with the polls? The pollsters got everything right EXCEPT Clinton Obama. And the polls were not 'margin of error off', they were WAY OFF. The media was burying her. The hype was all for Obama. Doesn't make sense.

Robin said...

Stephen has a turn of phrase does he not?

As to what went wrong? Obama's supporters were a bunch of enthusiastic young kids ... who forgot to show up at the election booth.

Cargosquid said...

"Bleeeghh, hyuuuyaaach...."
Well, now I have to clean of my keyboard and bleach my eyes.

Anonymous said...

You should be put on a list for questionable content on the internet.

I hope I can get that image out of my brain.