Thursday 20 March 2008

For your weekend entertainment...Best of the Blogs.

Jules. Excellent as always.

Maggie's Farm. I have to go visit with these guys.

Liberty Peak Lodge. A great blog, but you already know that.

Mark Scott. He has got the hang of this blogging lark.

Grouchy Old Cripple. Grouchy he is not!!

Argghhh. One of the best Mil-blogs.

Diminished Expectations. Nothing too diminished about him.

UCV. Cargosquid's on a roll.

Neptunus Lex. Doing what I should have done. Oh to be a Zoomie.

Coalition of the Swilling. I raise a toast to them.

Lasso of Truth. Wonder Woman lives.

Hell in a Handbasket. Cos it's where we are all going.

The Virtuous Republic. Very bright and remarkably sane.

Because I say so. Nuff said.


I can also recommend all the blogs in the links column. there are some bloody good blogs in there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I only come here for the girlicles. I never -- NEVER -- look at the plane pron.

tree hugging sister said...

Lovely of you to mention us. Mercy beercups!

Cargosquid said...

Thanks for the link, Theo. And the good words. This site is now our highest referrer. Just shows that the readers here have good taste....

Yeah, yeah, I know, quit sucking up....

Mike Stajduhar said...

Many thanks for the kind words Theo.